8. Rampage - EPMD feat LL Cool J - This was in LL's "I can't be seen in features" phase. He would lend his voice to tracks yet wouldn't appear in the video. Strictly old school braggadocios hip-hop.
7. Shut em Down - from the Any Given Sunday soundtrack. With a hook like ,"YOU CAN'T HOLD ME, GET OFF ME!" how could you not be ready to crush the competition!
6. I Shot ya remix feat Fat Joe, Foxy Brown, Keith Murray and Prodigy - A posse cut at it's finest. The 90's was all about the remix and this track shows why.
5. Headsprung - The track isn't one of LL's best, but it was around this time that he was featured on the cover of Men's Fitness and in Muscle and Fitness.
4. Rock the Bells - A timeless classic from a young James Todd Smith.
3. 4,3,2,1 feat - Master P, DMX, Redman, Method Man and Can-I-Bus. Only LL could start a battle with someone on his own track. This track started the beef between him and Can-I-Bus.
2. I'm Bad - Aside from the Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse baseline, this track screams I'm better than you and you can't do anything about it.
1. Mama Said Knock You Out - Obvious choice here. No explanation needed.
There you have it. Did I miss something? Feel free to add your tracks in the comments section below or on the Pharaohs Army Fitness Fan Page