Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TRX Tuesday's - The TRX Wheelbarrow






TRX Tuesday's featured movement - TRX Wheelbarrow
Set up - Ground facing away, handles mid calf. Place your feet in the foot cradles and get into a pushup position. Establish a solid plank making sure your wrists line up with your shoulders, abs are engaged and hips square to the floor. Walk forward on your hands 3 steps then return to the starting point. Complete this movement for 45 seconds with a 15 second rest.

Want to see more videos like this? Tune in every Tuesday for the next few weeks. Also if my Facebook page reaches 800 likes, I will put together a few TRX circuits and post them to my YouTube channel.


Pharaoh Out!

4 comments:

  1. Great video, Pharaoh! I'm gonna have to give that a shot sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn't going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!
    personal trainer honolulu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the helpful information. Personally, I always leave a useful comment. I get plenty of useless, Pammy comments on my own site that I have to get rid of.
    personal trainer honolulu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I have a question about your blog, could you please email me? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete