Monday, October 29, 2012

Music Monday's - Guest post from Kareem Collins of Witness Fitness Performance

Hope everyone is staying dry on the east coast during the hurricane. This weeks playlist is brought to you courtesy of Kareem Collins. Kareem is one of my closest friends. We worked together in the same gym for 7 years. Bad Boys for life! Here's his bio

Bio- Kareem Collins
Personal Trainer/ Group Exercise Instructor- 8yrs New York Sports Club
Group Instructor/ Community Program Development- 7yrs Long Island University 
Level 1 USA Track & Field Coach, USA Weightlifting Coach level 1(Olympic Lifting Technique), Boxing Coach, FMS(Functional Movement Screening), Spin(Indoor Cycling Instructor), American Red Cross Life Guard, Swimming Coach, Youth Exercise & Sport(Sports Clubs For Kids)
Currently involved with assistant coaching at Long Island University. I'm working my way into assigned coaching.

Witness Fitness is a current independent project that is based on Personal Training and overall Physical Development
Distributor for independent company called Advocare(Performance/ Energy/ Weight Loss)


Take Action Music.....
1.Beef with me- 50 Cent Power Of A Dollar
2.Dump- Jada Kiss
3.Get Busy- 50 Cent ft. Kidd Kidd- The Lost Tapes
4.Death To My Enemies- 50 Cent- Before I Self Destruct
5.*Renegade- Eminem & Jay-Z*
6.99 Problems- Jay-Z- The Black Album
7.Whatchu Want- B.I.G. & Jay-Z- Biggie Duets 
8.H.A.M. (Remix)- Kanye West ft. Jay-Z & Busta Rhymes
9.The Worlds Greatest- DMX
10.Where My Dogs At- DMX- It's Dark And Hell Is Hot
11.*Victory- B.I.G. ft. P.Diddy & Busta Rhymes*
12.I Go Off- Beanie Sigel- Broad Street Empire
13.B Boy Stance- Beanie Sigel- Broad Street Empire
14.Jada Kiss- Something Else (Remix)
15.Slaughter House- Back On The Scene 

My dude! Thanks for the tracks. As the title suggests, Take Action Music! If you're in Manhattan on Friday's go take Kareem's 12:15 boot camp class at the 48th & 2 NYSC. You know he brings that FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Pharaoh out!

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I used to take Kareem's class at Water St NYSC. Any chance you can find out where he's teaching/if he's teaching since the gym is closed? I can be reached at jasmine Moy at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jazz it's Kareem....sorry for the delay but I sent you an email today. witnessfitnessperformance@yahoo.com, contact me anytime. Hope you are well

      Kareem

      Delete
  2. Jazz, I just sent Kareem an email with your info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazz, I just sent Kareem an email with your info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great workouts! But if you don't have time for these and still want to lose weight, you can try how to lose weight fast! I lose weight and so happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What an eye opener this post has been for me. Very much appreciated, bookmarked, I can’t wait for more!
    fitness

    ReplyDelete