Monday, October 1, 2012

Music Monday's - Jay-Z aka Hovaerobics

Funny how things change. 6 years ago, I never would have made this playlist, as I wasn't a Jay-Z fan. Times change and I have an appreciation for his music. Part of it has to do with being a throwback to the 90's hip hop era. Part of it has to do with me not being able to vibe to most of the music out today. The term "Hovaerobics" was coined by a friend and fellow instructor Carlos Davila when describing an entire Jay-Z playlist. Here's 10 tracks that can go in a playlist.

10. Public Service Announcement
9. Lucifer
8. Big Pimpin' feat UGK
7. 99 Problems

6. Can I Live?
5.  I Just Wanna Love you
4. Money, Cash, Hoes feat DMX
3. Takeover
2. Renegade feat Eminem
1. Dirt Off Your Shoulder


Did I miss a track? Feel free to add it in the comments below.

Pharaoh Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment