This weeks playlist is brought to you courtesy of RKC instructor Sarah Miller of Spiritfire Fitness. Here's her bio:
RKC certified kettlebell trainer Sarah Miller has spirit &
fire to spare and she intends on sharing it with YOU! A life-long
athlete & devout vegan, she has dedicated years to honing her
wholistic fitness regime thru self-education and personal trial &
error. After 6 years of "courting the kettlebell", Sarah took the leap
& earned her RKC certification. SpiritFire Fitness was born 6 months
later in January 2012. Motivated by the desire to help others unleash
the raw power within, her classes incorporate yoga & mindfulness
with kick-ass kettlebell training that will leave you wondering 1) "What
the hell just happened?!" & 2) "When can I come back for more?".
And thus, the journey continues...
wait! The journey just ain't no fun unless you dance! And you can't
dance unless you got good music. Now, you may think you can't dance when
you train hard, but I beg to differ. Gotta stay loose to balance out
all that effort, people. What good is a big muscle if you can't move it?
What good is a nice ass if you can't shake it? Bob & weave, float
& sting - "relaxed tension" is the name of the game. And so, just as
in my life & my training, I follow my intuition, & without
further ado present to you my "Off the Top" playlist. Let's Flow!
1) So Far To Go - J Dilla (feat. Common & D'Angelo)
2) Adorn - Miguel
3) Break My Heart - Estelle (feat. Rick Ross)
4) Make Me Proud - Drake (feat. Nicki Minaj)
5) Don't Say Nuthin' - The Roots
6) Rude Boy - Rihanna
7) I Get It In - Omarion (feat. Gucci Mane)
8) My Chick Bad - Ludacris (feat. Nicki Minaj)
9) Teach Me How To Dougie - Cali Swag District
10) All The Way Turnt Up - Roscoe Dash (feat. Soulja Boy)
11) Bad Girls - M.I.A.
12) Ni**as In Paris - Kanye West & Jay Z
13) Mercy - Kanye West (feat. Big Sean, Pusha T, & 2Chainz)
14) Work Hard, Play Hard - Wiz Khalifa
15) Desire - Pharoahe Monch
16) Celebrate - Common
17) Refill - Elle Varner
18) Tiger - Emeli Sande'
19) So Good - Pharoahe Monch
DO ALL THINGS WITH INTENTION!
Thanks Sarah! You've given me some joints that will be in my rotation fa sho! Please be sure to head over and like Sarah's Facebook fan page Spiritfire Fitness.